Is your Style the missing link to getting your message heard? Communication is more than 55% physical, so if you’re not presenting yourself as the expert you are then you’re missing opportunities for success in your career. Studies have shown that those who are equally qualified as their peers will get passed up for a promotion if her personal brand image doesn’t show that she cares.
Whether we like it or not, our image and body language are what people notice first and subconsciously judge us on during an initial meeting.
CONFIDENCE in your style, presence and expertise is what you need to be emanating. Confidence is what turns heads when a woman walks into a room.
Catherine has been called the ‘Style Whisperer’ for her ability to innately understand her clients’ wants, needs and inner style. This shows in the final product – a style that really is easy and effortless because it is so true to her clients’ essence.
Because of this, every experience is completely unique and tailored to you.
When you decide to work with U*styled:
- We start with the amazing foundation you already have in your closet.
- We work to maximize your current wardrobe for your lifestyle and image needs.
- We create an action plan to supplement your wardrobe to ensure you always have something fabulous to wear!
- You’ll be given the tools to be able to ‘throw it on’ yourself. Meaning, you can create new outfits easily and effortlessly based on the principles I share during our session and in the Style File I give you afterwards.
- You’ll have created your own Style Statement and fully understand what to look for in your Wardrobe Updates, so you can build a wardrobe you truly love!
Would you like to shave 25 minutes off your routine?
If you’re tired of feeling like you have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear, then it’s time to build a wardrobe you love!
Having a wardrobe you LOVE ensures that you always have exactly what you need for your perfect outfit for that very important presentation.
Do you simply not have TIME to think about your wardrobe?
I’m willing to bet that TIME is your most valuable resource. And if that’s the case, then you also can’t afford to waste it shopping or fretting over what to wear for your next client dinner.
And with all that’s going on in your personal and professional life, you really do need to be prepared for all occasions!
You may be fine pulling yourself together for the day to day, but when it comes to shopping, updating and VIP events you want to outsource. Maybe you want it completely off your plate! Save yourself time, energy and money!
Are you bored with your style?
Do you find yourself reverting back to your uniform? You know you need a jump-start for your style, but the idea of working with a Style Consultant is a bit daunting.
This is meant to be an empowering and exciting process. But if you want to dip your toe in the water, then grab your girlfriends and get ready for a fabulous day of shopping!